Monday 20 September 2010

To be continued....

I need to write in this more, but the laptop has been fucking up a lot, loose connection, hopefully it's gunna be fixed today at some point.


Anyway, I can't think of anything to write right now, yet I haven't gone 5 mins without thinking I need to blog something since I've been unable to.


I remember wanting to complain about a lot of things, ads, tv, America... not that I'm prejudice, I hate everybody equally.


I also wanted to talk about good things that I like... Halo Reach, for example, has a lot of good points... some bad points ofc.


I've not actually wanted to blog about Katie moving in, which is strange, I do't feel a need to write about the big things in my life but I love just ranting about the tiny unimportant things? But who wants to really tell people they know their innermost thoughts on their life? Plus I don't know my own innermost thoughts, never do, just keep going with what makes me happy.


That's another thing I wanted to discuss - life's too short. And now I've been interrupted, and when I come back I'll have forgotten what I was talking about, and even if I do remember, anything relevant or funny will have gone from my mind, so I won't subject you to that crap, I'll update later when I have something... after a shower usually.


Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment