Monday 10 May 2010

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MEN...

What to talk about.... well, there's not a lot really. Life is continuing, as it always has, and I'm just along for the ride right now.

It's fun to see it from an outside perspective, even when it's my own life. Everything seems to be falling into place and I'm actually happy. I haven't even seen the counsellor yet, so that's something to look forward to. don't worry, I'll tell you all about it when it happens, unlike Iron Man which I cba to review, it was amazing, go see it, I'm not about to put all my hard work and attention into something that only a few people will read and that will be relevant to only 2 of them tops. If I wanted to do that I'd write for the Sun.

Still, I would like to take this time to find out who actually reads this. So here goes. For the next week I'll give you each ... 3 questions to ask, which I must answer and do so truthfully. Should be interesting, open book that I am, if you don't ask I never tell.

C'mon then, try me, but don't say I didn't warn you, a lot of you won't like the answers :p

No comments:

Post a Comment