Tuesday 27 April 2010

If Rooney and Beckham can do it, you should be able to...

I have never understood it....

sports video games.... can somebody please explain it to me?

I don't mean martial arts and other fighting games, but football, rugby, tennis, golf, etc.

I mean, to me, video games are about living out fantasies that you could never manage in reality... And that includes war games, as it's not easy to ensure the army will take you and give you the weapons you want.

Golf you can play, tennis too, football and rugby, and 90% of the other sports released as a game. If you're too lazy to play it in person, then watch it on tv, but don't play it on tv!

I blame lazy Americans, they want to be sport stars but don't have the energy to actually do anything about it. Well stop ruining my video games! I understand the appeal of lips, rock band, guitar hero and those kinds of things, and Halo, COD, etc. I might not love them, but I don't see any real reason to get rid of them. Sports games I do see a reason.

Stop the laziness, get off your fat arse and learn to play the game for real, it's better for you! .... Racing games are okay.

Oh, and I would get rid of all video games if I could be Batman or Sam Fisher, but that ain't gunna happen :p

No comments:

Post a Comment