Wednesday 28 April 2010

The song remains the same...

Yes, it's that time again. Time for another rant about nothing from everybodys least fav grumpy old git.

What is there left to complain about? Well, I was thinking, since I voted the other day that maybe I'd put a political twist on this.

Then I realised nobody cares. I also realised that I'm becoming a cliche.

I sit around watching tv and grumbling to myself about all the happy couples on there, and all those fuckers in films who do something almost meaningless and suddenly the girl of their dreams is with them again. There are some exceptions, and watching guys who are completely crushed by seeing their best friend on a regular basis being happy with someone else isn't exactly great tv, but it's at least relatable.

Still, all the memories between us, as painful as they are, and as much as it gets to me, I refuse to let anything get to me. It's slowly getting easier... I think... I hope...

Anyway, I need more than anything to sort my life out, which is not easy at all. I'm going to start taking action, and this time I mean it, a half hour a day. It's going to be hard, but I will do it, I have to do it, anyone wanna join me for a little walk tomorrow? Giulia? Katie Kat? Or anybody living close enough for it not to take a train/ plane? :p

I'll let you know when I fail and fuck up coz I'm too lazy, doubt I'll even start.

Byee.

Oh, and....


Vote Labour!

No comments:

Post a Comment