Tuesday 13 April 2010

Here's looking at you, kid...

Ok, so I've been told that I'm a hypocrite.. and I agree.

I am a lot of things, rarely proud of them, often ashamed in fact... and if I'm writing this blog for me then I have 1 very important thing to say.

I'm not making this private, but I do warn a lot of you not to read it, you'll probly find out things that nobody should know about me, but I'm sick of hiding who I really am just to be liked. Hell, there are 3 or 4 of you who read this (occasionally) who know part of the real me, if not all of it, and it hasn't stopped you being my friend.... maybe stopped you shaking my hand :p but that's beside the point.

Giulia, you know everything about me already pretty much, and you still talk to me... of course, you have no choice.

Jim, you know I'm into kinky stuff, and I haven't told you what it is, don't plan to either, but you might end up reading about it on here.

And Meaghan. Well, what can I say? You know of my fondness for strip poker, my insane rantings about heartbreak and how pointless love is, my unnatural obsession with trying to see 90% of the girls I know naked... that's never gunna happen, but it's fun to try.... and most importantly you know when I'm being a complete idiot and you actually tell me.

And I'd like to thank those 3 specifically because, after all is said and done, each of them has been there for me when I've needed someone, and they haven't let me down yet. So this is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQzUEc_FmI





P.S. I like the golden girls! I'm not ashamed to admit that!

No comments:

Post a Comment