Monday 12 April 2010

No-thing's-al-right, no-thing-is-fine!

Hopefully most of you will recognise the lyrics to Papa Roach - Last Resort. Why? Because that's what I seem to be.

It seems that not a single conversation can go by without people saying the words 'I'm so bored' or 'I wish .... was here' ... All I can say is it's nice to be wanted.

I know I have no life, and that many of you think of me as backup for when your original plans fall through. And it's for that very reason I'm writing this. You may feel you're doing me a kindness by talking to me when you have nobody else, but really, all you're doing is pissing me off.

So here's the deal - don't even say hi to me unless you want to talk specifically to me, coz I sure as hell won't say hi to any of you even out of boredom.


That's all for now.



P.S. Told you I wasn't gunna hold back :p

No comments:

Post a Comment