Thursday 15 April 2010

Note to self....

Okay... what's on my mind right now? Oh so much, but here are a few things on there right now that I cba to go into detail about right now, and therefore will write here so I don't forget to talk about a couple of them later.

- Nightmare on Elm St. remake, really pisses me off.

- WB taking of TT Lego games, meaning there is now 0 chance of them releasing a Lego LOTR.

- This crazy Scottish lass who keeps blaming everything on her being Scottish and nothing on the fact she's really just a psycho :p

- Doctor Who box sets being so expensive.

- My DVD obsession.

- Allons-y

- God it's cold!

And finally, I wonder just how long before I get shouted at for 'not fighting the depression, you're giving in, it hurts me to see it, I'm only trying to help you...' all because I like staying in my room when stuck in the house.

Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment