Sunday 11 April 2010

So you wrote a crappy play and you were molested.... welcome to the theatre.

I would like to start by saying that despite David leaving, I'm loving the new Doctor Who. Matt Smith is doing an incredible job of it, unfortunately he is still being judged by his predecessors, meaning he has to work... eleven times as hard to be considered even close.

If you stand back, ignore all that has come before and treat this like something brand new... allbeit with references like last night to previous stories.... then I am sure you will love it. Especially the gorgeous 22-year-old Scottish redhead that is Amy Pond :p Maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic... the point I was trying to make was that I am genuinely excited, looking forward to and can't wait for the new eps each Saturday, for the first time since.... Well, it's been so long since this has happened that I haven't got a clue which show it was.

And now I'm rambling, so let me end by saying keep it up, and show your support!

byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment