Monday 12 April 2010

I think I may have ruined this blog...

I just realised after talking to Jim that I have betrayed this blog and myself.

This was meant to be a way to organise my inner thoughts, and I'm censoring it... why? I'm too embarassed or ashamed or cowardly to admit these things to other people, but this blog was a way for me to admit it to myself.

And I've realised now that I'm simply ranting on here instead of doing what I intended, which is unusual because I have always been proud of the fact that I just don't care what people think of me... hell, I am unlikable, I must be, three people came out for my 19th birthday last year, and I had a poker game and two nights out to celebrate it ffs. I couldn't give a shit what a load of people who refuse to tolerate me unless they can get what they want think of me, so why should I care about the few people who are bored enough to actually read my blog think of me?

So starting now this is my real mind, no holds barred. Enjoy, and sorry in advance for insults and overshare :p

Byee



Oh, and Jim, you busy tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment