Friday 16 April 2010

Why do people want to stay friends with ex's? It gets complicated...

There are a million thoughts running through my mind right now. Why the hell can't I switch off?

What am I gunna do? Alright, here's the deal, I'm still looking forward to going to Canada at some point over the next year... I want to see that most beautiful of sights.... oh, and Niagara falls too :p

End of the day, she's still my best friend, and I want to meet her face to face, to see if we have the same rapport in person. It'll be a little awkward at first, but once that's out the way the real us will take over.

The problem is, I'm still in love with her. That's not much of a problem, but it does leave the potential for some. I don't want to win her back, it'd never work between us.

What do you lot think I should do? I'll listen to your advice, take it on board and come to my own conclusions, so don't worry, your advice, while appreciated, will not sway me 1 way or the other without my own considerations.

I look forward to hearing the .... 2 opinions I'll get for this :p

Byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment